Monday, January 24, 2011

Yes...???



Uh, Pete.  Is there something you want?  I'm guessing that since you're slobbering all over my computer it must be important.

Yes, Mom, it's important and it's about time you put that computer down. 

Fine, so what is it?  You need to go outside?

Does this look like my "I need to go outside" face.  C'mon now. You know what I want.

OK, is your water bowl empty?  I know how your brother has been slurping up the water lately.

Hey, "brother" is right here and I can hear you and no I have not been slurping up ALL the water (just most of it). Now, big brother, Pete, has something important to discuss with you so listen up!

OK, what is it, Pete?  Are you ready for bed and the door's shut again?


You know that if the door was shut, I would just push it open so, no, try again.  And quit playing games, this is important.


You know what?  This is getting silly.  I want a bone.  Period.  This is my "I want a bone now" look so get up and get me a bone.  I think little brother wants one, too.

No comments: