Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Paybacks for the Missing Christmas Bonus?

I have been waiting on these books from Amazon and I'm so excited that they're finally here.  I can't wait to get them out of the mailbox and into the house.  Problem is, the mail carrier used a flippin' SLEDGE HAMMER to BEAT the package into my mailbox.  If you look closely, you'll see it.  The top corners of the package are wedged behind the lip of my mailbox.  This thing was wedged in there so tight, I couldn't pull it out.  And believe me, I tried.  I tugged and tugged and cussed and tugged some more. Then I turned around looking for the cameras - this HAD to be a joke!  In order to get the package out of the mailbox, I had to use a knife to cut the box apart, remove the contents of the box and then smash the package small enough to remove it.  Now the post wobbles back and forth.  I'm not sure if that is from the mail carrier wedging it into the box with a hammer or from me tugging on it like a crazy person.  Either way, I'm gonna have to shore it up somehow.  Thanks a lot.

No comments: