Monday, January 10, 2011

No, Seriously. You Want Cookies Next Year?

What is with the mail carrier?  First, it was the incident with the wedged box.  Now this.  My calendars arrived today (Positive Pit Bull Calendars) and thanks to the mail carrier were almost ruined.  Around noon, I noticed a package leaning up against the back door when I was walking through the kitchen.  It was the calendars as well as the rest of my mail.  Sitting outside on an uncovered porch.  Did I mention it was snowing today? Luckily, I was home and noticed the package outside before it got wet.  Why didn't they leave it on the front *covered* porch?!?! They also left ANOTHER letter meant for that attorney's office that they always confuse with my address - you'd think the "Suite C" part of the address would clue them in that they are delivering it to the wrong address.   I do love the calendars.

No comments: